Monday, February 11, 2008

My name

My full name Cassandra Lynn Row, my nickname is Cassi and that is what I go by. My mom originally wanted to name me Bailey or Emma, but my grandpa said he would disowned my mom if she named me Bailey and my dad did not like the name Emma. So somewhere along the way I got the name Cassandra. Cassi is my nickname and is spelt different then most would spell it. My mom’s reasoning for that was she wanted it to be unique. According to babynamesworld.com the name Cassandra is of Greek origin and it means she who entangles men. Babyhold.com says that it is of Greek origin and the Greek meaning is one who helps mankind. Cassandra is not my favorite name, I think it’s to fancy for everyday life but Cassi is more relaxed and fitting for my personality. My middle name Lynn I received from my mother who picked it because it is her sister’s middle name. Of coarse I got my last name from my Dad and that is Row.

No comments: