Monday, January 28, 2008

Freezing Cold

I never really know when its going to be really cold so it usually happens when i least expect it. Living in the gage dorms you can never tell what the weather is like outside. Putting your hand out of the window you think would help guesstimate the temperature, no it never works. When I know its going to be freezing outside I put on two pairs of my warmest sweatpants and bring all of my books, my computer and food for the entire day. Doing so prevents me from having to walk to and from all of the buildings in between class. If its a day a don't have class my first worry would be my car. Always leave the car with at least half a tank of gas so you know it will not freeze and will have no problem starting. To conclude my freezing days a usually curl up with my down blanket and a nice cup of hot chocolate.

No comments: