Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Toys

I never had one toy I was particular about. I did have a huge toy room full of toys but I can’t really think of one that stuck with me. My easel was my favorite, I used it every day. I got it as a birthday present and it was most defiantly my favorite gift probably to this day. Every once in a while I pull it out to paint but I don’t really have the time or space anymore. Now that I think about it my favorite game/toy would be Tinker Toys and Link-in Logs. They are like the old school version of connects. Every time I would go visit my grandparents all my time was used on tinker toys and Link-in Logs. My grandpa and grandma were always so amazed with what I built and to this day my grandma still talks about it. The toys are in the same spot they use to be when I was a child, in my toy box, on the top shelf of the entry way closet.

No comments: